The world is full of amazing structures. Man created many structures at different places & countries. Which is not only famous to worldwide. Also Amazed people with its surprising details & huge creations. Here we will discuss some Worlds largest structures & its amazing details.
Nowadays Burj Khalifa is the tallest & Worlds largest structures. Its also known as “Burj Dubai”.Its height is 829.8m. Which is 2722 in feet. And the roof height is 828 meters that mean 2716.5 feet excluding antenna. There are more than 160 stories. The Construction of Burj Khalifa started on 6th January 2004. And It took five years to complete its exterior part. On 1st October 2009, it completed. After that, on 4th January 2010, it’s officially opened. Burj Khalifa makes people astonished by the beauty & hold many records too. Such as,
- Burj Khalifa is the tallest Structure in the world. Previously it was KVLY-TV Mast.
- It is the tallest free-standing building in the world. Previously it was Toronto CN tower.
- This building has highest numbers of floors in the world. Previously it was World trade center.
- The highest number of outdoor observation deck is present at Burj Khalifa.
- Burj Khalifa has the tallest service elevator in the world.
- It also has the highest occupied floor in the world.
- Worlds highest restaurant present at Burj Khalifa. At 122nd floor & a height of 442m(1450ft).
- Tallest skyscraper with the spire.
- The tallest skyscraper with an antenna on its top.
- Worlds highest elevator installed at Burj Khalifa.
- Also has worlds longest travel distance elevator.
Worlds largest structures & tallest structure where includes residential space.
Tokyo skytree is another tallest tower in the world. And the second Worlds largest structures after Burj Khalifa. In general, its a broadcasting & observation Tower at Sumida, Tokyo, Japan.It’s famous for restaurants also. After its completion, it replaces Canton tower as the tallest structure. Its construction started on 14th July 2008. And its completed on 29th February 2o12. Henceforth, its opened for public on 22nd May 2012. Tokyo sky tree is made with Earthquake resistance capacity.
CN Tower is a very famous tower in the whole world. It is situated in Toronto Ontario. Cn tower 553.3m high.That means 1815.3ft. This is a communication & observation tower. Established at downtown Toronto, Ontario. The construction started in 1973. And completed in 1976. Henceforth, its opened for public on June 26, 1976. It costs CDN 63,000,000. Thd CN tower basically made for the purpose of communication platform. When Canadian national railway realize that they need a Tv & radio communication platform. They made the plan in a few years. Moreover, it also strengthens the Canadian industry. As well as CN especially. CN Tower held the record of tallest free-standing building for 32 years. Eventually, after Burj Khalifa, its become second largest.
Petronas Twin Tower
Petronas towers are also known as Petronas Twin Tower. This is the famous skyscrapers of Malaysia, Kualalampur. Records say that these towers were the tallest twin towers since 1998 to 2004. And Remain the tallest twin towers in the world. Its construction began on 1st March 1993. Completed on 1st March 1996. And Opened on 1st August 1999. Twin towers Height to the roof is 378.6m(1,242 ft). Petronas twin towers have 88 floors. In addition, over 5 floor is underground uses for the different purpose.
- Shanghai Tower: If we talking about Worlds largest structures then we must have to mention the name of Shanghai Tower. Shanghai Tower is situated in Lujiazui, Pudong, Shanghai. Its height is 632 meter (2073 ft). Has 128 stories above ground. and 5 stories underground. In spite of being one of the tallest structure in the world, it is also famous for having worlds highest observation deck. It is at level 121, 561.25m. Shanghai tower has worlds fastest elevators. Which speed are 20.5 meters per second. That means 74 km/h. Its construction started on 29th November 2008. Completed on 6th September 2014. And opened for all on 18 February 2015. It’s cost 15.7 billion in Chinese currency. Presently Shanghai Tower is worlds second tallest building in the world.
- Abraj Al Bait: Abraj Al Bait is a mega tall seven skyscraper hotels in Saudi Arabia. This is a government owned complex. This is the third tallest structure in the world. And worlds fifth free-standing structure. In general Adraj Al Bait means “The tower of Houses”. The central tower is the royal clock tower of Makkah. The tower is very close to the great mosque of Mecca. Adraj Al BAit started its construction in 2004. And completed in 2011. After that, it opened at 2011 for all. Additionally, this the most expensive building in the world. Its cost is US$15 billion.
- Ping An International Finance Center: Ping An International Finance Center is shortly named as Ping An IFC. It is situated in Shenzhen, Guangdong, China. This is a 115 story building. And fourth tallest building in the world. Its height is 599.1m(1,966 ft). Furthermore, The construction started in 2010. Finished in 2017.It cost 1.5 USD approximate.
- Lotte world tower: Lotte world tower situated in Seoul, South Korea. As a matter of fact, Lotte World Tower is the fifth tallest structure in the whole world. And the tallest building in South Korea. Its construction started on February 1, 2011. Completed on December 22, 2016.Opening on April 3, 2017. Likewise, Lotte world tower has 123 floors above ground. Moreover, 6 floors below ground.
- One World Trade Center: After destroyed of World trade center on September 11, 2001, One world trade center has been made. This is also known as Freedom Tower. It’s Stands at the north-west of the original world trade center. This is the sixth tallest building in the whole world. Equally important, this is the tallest building in theWestern Hemisphere, Manhattan, Newyork city. Its height is 1,368 ft to the roof. Has 104 floor above ground and 5 floors underground. It cost 3.9 billion US dollar.
There are many structures in the world which is a matter of interest of many tourists. Gradually the lists increases. Lastly, we can say that Many more structures are upcoming next for giving the witness of mankind.